White Decorator M-Fold Paper Towel Dispenser Shelf
- ABS Plastic
- Model HS2001P
- Outside: 15 x 6 x 4 in.
- Inside: 11.5 x 4 x 3.75 in.
- Wall mount -Top Load
- Fully assembled, ready to hang
- Includes base unit, lid, starter sleeve of M-Fold paper towels, 2 screws, 2 plastic wall anchors, hanging instructions and template
- Dispenses SINGLE SHEET standard size multi-fold paper towels, one at a time from the bottom
- Holds approximately 60-75 standard multifold, interlocking single sheet paper towels
- Will also dispense rubber gloves or grocery-type plastic bags
- Reduces waste, clutter and helps fight the spread of germs at home or in the office
- Top loading; Easy to fill and re-fill; Easy to clean; Closed lid shelf is handy for dry, light weight items
- With proper priming, can be painted or faux painted to match any decor
1. Healthy Shelf does NOT dispense rolls.
2. Over-filling may cause tearing or clumping.
3. Protect lid shelf from liquid spills that may damage finish.
*Standard multi-fold (M-fold) paper towels are 9.25 x 9.5 inches (may vary slightly), folded in thirds and interlocking
Please contact us by email or phone PRIOR TO RETURNING any item. Failure to do so may result in our inability to process a return.
Generally the item must be returned in the original packaging, unused, and in the same condition received to be eligible for a refund. A copy of the purchase receipt or other proof of purchase is required if we cannot validate the order.
- Refunds apply to products returned within 30 days of delivery.
- Refunds are processed only after we receive and inspect the item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Sale/discounted items are non-refundable.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. Refund amounts may be less that the full purchase price (+ sales tax if appliable) due to:
- A returned item that is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts that were included when delivered
- An item returned without an authorization or more than 30 days after delivery
- An item returned with authorization but requiring re-packaging at our expense
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email notice acknowledging receipt of the returned item. In addition the notice will include the amount of the refund as well as a breakdown of any amount that is being withheld from the full purchase price (+ tax if applicable).
Refund credit is processed within 48 hours of our emailed notification of receipt. The amount being refunded is applied to the form of payment used for the purchase.
Return items eligible for a refund via the carrier of your choice, INSURED and TRACKABLE to:
226 Fredonia St
Springdale, AR 72762
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, the return qualifies for a gift credit. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate or code will be mailed/emailed.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the purchaser had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will notify the purchaser if possible. The refund due will be applied to the original form of payment after we receive the returned item.
Exchanges for a different color should be accomplished by returning the unwanted unit and purchasing the desired one.
We replace items at no expense to the purchaser if they are defective or damaged with no delivering carrier damage to the outer box. That is considered "factory defect." If you receive your HealthyShelf with such factory defect, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 479-903-9036 for replacement procedures. If we are unable to replace due to inventory constraints, we will process a full refund including shipping for delivery and return.
Delivery carrier insurance claims for damage/loss in transit must be processed through the delivering carrier directly. eMail or call us for assistance with that process:
email@example.com or 479-903-9036 (call or text).
***REFUND NOT RECEIVED***
If you haven’t received an expected refund within one full billing cycle of the return:
- Check first with your bank, credit card issuing company, PayPal, etc., to determine how long their posting process takes.
- If the payment processing company cannot resolve the issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-903-9036 for assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.